Senior UX Designer
If you are truly at the senior level, we won’t even have to tell you what your role will be. Everything will be up to you and you will be able to influence many things if you do your job correctly working with multiple stakeholders.
What will your role be?
If you’re a senior designer who wants to contribute to the creation of big Fintech and you know how to put forward arguments for why you designed (a project) the way you did, then we can promise you a true adventure. This will be a project where you will have the tools and colleagues that you need to build something big. And if you are truly at the senior level, we won’t even have to tell you what your role will be. Everything will be up to you and you will be able to influence many things if you do your job correctly working with multiple stakeholders. :)
What skills do you need?
- Define, push forward and determine what Akcenta’s current and future products will look like while leveraging user-friendly design.
- Analyze, design, argue for (defend), measure and … iterate.
- It would be awesome if you already have a Fintech project under your belt, but this is not a must. However, in the financial industry a bad design is clear fairly early on.
- If you know how powerful a prototype can be for communication with people outside the digital department, you will enjoy this work so much more.
What can we offer you?
- An adequate salary; we are not looking for a junior level candidate but rather someone who is not afraid to take decisions.
- Quarterly bonuses.
- A modern office with a terrace, great for work and relaxing. Plus, it’s not far from Manifesto. :)
- Hardware and software based on your needs so that you can work as comfortably as possible.
- We understand the importance of remote work and so we operate in a hybrid model.
- Traditional perks: 25 days paid holiday, 5 sick days, a Multisport card, meal vouchers, pension funds and so on.